- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
General Motors Vehicle Manufacturing2100 S. Opdyke Rd.
Pontiac, MI 48341, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 34.03||+0.18||+0.53%|
|OPEN = 33.93||HIGH = 34.22||LOW = 33.93|
Latest Financial News
TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Latest Company News
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:06:23 -0700
By Herbert Lash NEW YORK (Reuters) - The New York Stock Exchange tested its trading systems over the summer to make sure Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's market debut on Friday goes without a hitch, after the Chinese e-commerce company's initial public offering raised $21.8 billion (13.2 billion pounds). Alibaba chose the NYSE over rival exchange operator Nasdaq OMX Group Inc to list its shares in ...
- Chevrolet Silverado (2008 CY produced-56,210)
- GMC Sierra (2008 CY Produced-20,491)
- 2008 CY Production Total – 76,701
- 2008 J. D Power IQS "Best in Segment" Winner
- 2007 J. D Power IQS "Best in Segment" Winner
- 2007 Motor Trend Truck of the Year
- 2007 Make a Wish Outstanding Contribution Award
- 2006 J. D Power IQS "Best in Segment" Winner
- 2006 through 2008 Awarded Stream Leaders Certificates of Appreciation
- 2006 Michigan Clean Corporate Citizen Award
- 2005 J. D Power IQS "Best in Segment" Winner
Pontiac Assembly Center was built in 1972 for the production of medium-duty trucks and became part of the Truck & Bus Group ten years later. In 1985, when medium-duty production was consolidated with heavy-duty production at our sister plant - Pontiac Central - we shut down to begin the major renovations necessary for a then-new full-size pickup program.
Additional floor space of 712,000 square feet, including a second floor paint facility, was added. Production of the full size pickups began in Decemer 1986.