- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
Metal Fabrication Division2238 W Bristol Rd.
Flint, MI 48507, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
General Motors - Cisco 48091
Latitude / Longitude
Latitude = 42.975004
Longitude = -83.746054
General Motors - Current Stock Price
Ticker Symbol - GM
|CURRENT = 33.23||+0.42||+1.28%|
|OPEN = 32.62||HIGH = 33.31||LOW = 32.62|
Latest Financial News
Exclusive: GM develops contingency plans in case Takata recalls widen
Reuters - Dec 19, 2014
Reuters - Dec 19, 2014
1 U.S. automaker's air bag specifications and data so any replacement parts made by others would work in GM vehicles, GM spokesman James Cain told Reuters in response to questions about the company's plans. This approach secures future capacity if it ...
Latest Company News
GM gets 104 more claims for faulty ignition switch compensation
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 07:43:24 -0800
(Reuters) - General Motors Co has received 104 claims for compensation for ignition switch defects in its cars in the past week, bringing the total to 2,430, according to the official adm...
This company is affiliated with...
Employees - Hourly
Employees - Salary
Flint Metal Center produces sheet metal stampings for 20 GM facilities, encompassing over 221 different part numbers. Full-size pickup trucks and sport utilities are a major portion of our volume (3 shift operation)
2010 CY Production
425 tons shipped per day (avg.)
Recent Major Investments
$141 million in facility upgrades since 2001.
1.6 Million sq. ft.
- 2010 - Flint Metal Center was awarded its fourth consecutive Neighborhood Environmental Partners Program Award for its outstanding commitment to community based environmental projects.
- 2010 - Certified as landfill free
- 2006 - Clean Corporate Citizen Award -(MDEQ) Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
- 2005 - Chairman's Honors Award - Prog Press Installation (GM Internal)
- 2005 - Clean Corporate Citizen Award -(MDEQ) Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
The GM Flint Metal Center is located in Flint, Michigan, approximately 50 miles north of Detroit and 2.5 miles from Bishop International Airport. The plant lies within the borders of Genesee County and shares a campus with GM Flint Engine Operations and GM Flint Assembly.