- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
General Motors Vehicle Manufacturing2300 Hallock Young Rd. SW
Warren, OH 44481, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 34.17||-0.22||-0.64%|
|OPEN = 35.5||HIGH = 35.7||LOW = 33.52|
Latest Financial News
Forbes - 2 hours ago
GM's Net Income Falls 85% - New York Times
Latest Company News
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:35:19 -0700
GM EARNINGS: General Motors' first-quarter profit fell 86 percent to $125 million, mostly due to a $1.3 billion charge for recalling 7 million vehicles worldwide. It was GM's worst quarterly performance ...
- Vehicle Assembly 1966
- Metal Center 1970
- Paint Shop 2004
- 2009 Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber - top manufacturing expansion award
- 2009 United Way outstanding corporate contributor award
- 2008 PACE Award, Green Logic paint detackification process, Paint Shop
- 2008 Wildlife Habitat Council Recertification & Site Recognition Award
- 2006/2007 PMN Outstanding People & Community Leadership Awards
General Motors Lordstown Complex is the proud maker of the Chevrolet Cruze. It is among the the most productive and highest volume single line vehicle assembly facilities in the world with total volume at over 14-million vehicles since production started in 1966. In September 2010, the complex officially launched and started shipping the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze.
Most Lordstown team members are represented by United Autoworker Locals 1112 and 1714.
Lordstown Complex is located off the Ohio Turnpike (Interstate 80) twenty miles west of the Ohio-Pennsylvania border.