- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
General Motors Powertrain3100 Dryden Rd.
Moraine, OH 45439, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 33.4||0.00||0.00%|
|OPEN = 0||HIGH = 0||LOW = 0|
Latest Financial News
Bay City Times - 16 hours ago
What happens when GM and Toyota executives have lunch? - Detroit Free Press
Latest Company News
Wed, 22 May 2013 03:49:26 -0700
Dollar, German bond yields ease before Bernanke LONDON (Reuters) - The dollar and benchmark German debt yields eased on Wednesday as expectations hardened that the head of the U.S. central bank will later in the day signal no tapering back of its ultra-loose monetary policy. Two senior Federal Reserve officials struck a dovish tone on the economy in comments on Tuesday, leading many in the ...
- 2001 & 2002 Ward's Automotive 10 Best Engines
- Bureau of Workman's Compensation (Ohio) Safety Award
- Featured in Popular Science Magazine's 2001 "Best of What's New" Products for 2001
- Main bearing profiles changed to enhance oil film thickness
- Oil pump flow increased for more pressure at low speeds
- A revised turbocharger oil circuit for increased pressure at the turbo and faster oil delivery
- Connecting rod pin ends modified to provide increased piston support
- New, higher-strength piston design
- A new fuel injection system - capable of operating on ASTM grade B20 biodiesel - ensures more precise fuel delivery, improving emission performance
- An EGR cooler bypass (LML only) reduces high-mileage soot deposits in the cooler and EGR circuit
- Covered by GM's five-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty.
- The Duramax 6.6L's diesel particulate regeneration system features a downstream injector that supplies fuel for the regeneration process. This greatly reduces potential oil dilution, important with using biodiesel. Downstream injection saves fuel and works better with B20 than in-cylinder post injection.
User Submitted Information
We are manufacturer of trucks in Italy since 1956 , as you can see from our website www.bremach.it .
Is in our interest to have more informations about your 6,6 litres Duramax engine in order to install this engine on our truck combined with our Allison automatic gear already in our production line .
Would be our pleasure receive the visit of your representative in order to talk about this project.
We hope to have soon your kind reply
Bremach industrie .