- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
General Motors Powertrain12200 Middlebelt Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 30.04||-0.89||-2.88%|
|OPEN = 31.03||HIGH = 31.28||LOW = 29.98|
Latest Financial News
Investorplace.com - 16 hours ago
Latest Company News
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 05:45:38 -0700
By Bernie Woodall and Ben Klayman DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's third-quarter earnings fell 34 percent but beat Wall Street expectations on a strong showing in North America even as revenue fell due to the cost of introducing the F-150 pickup truck. Ford's launch of its aluminum-bodied F-150 is on track, the company said on Friday. Excluding one-time items, Ford reported earnings of 24 ...
- Northstar Engines
- 4.6L FWD (2009 CY produced 17,543)
- 4.6L RWD (2009 CY produced 2,323)
- Certified to the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standards in 2001 and recertified in May 2006.
- In 2002, the governor of Michigan recognized the Livonia Engine plant as a Clean Corporate Citizen (C3).
- 1971 - The plant was originally built as a component supplier to Cadillac
- 1984 - The plant became a part of Buick-Oldsmobile-Cadillac
- 1990 - The plant, through reorganization, became a part of the General Motors Engine Division (GMED)
- 1991 - January, the GMED plants were merged with the Hydra-matic Division to form the GM Powertrain Division
- 1992 - Began Production of 4.6L Northstar V8 Engine
- 1995 - Began Production of 4.0L Aurora V8 Engine
- 1999 - Began Production of 3.5L V6 Engine
- 2003 - Began Production of RWD V8 Engine