- Facility / Union Locator
- Local News
- General Motors
General Motors Powertrain12200 Middlebelt Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 30.59||+0.02||N/A|
|OPEN = 30.5||HIGH = 30.63||LOW = 30.34|
Latest Financial News
Seeking Alpha - 15 hours ago
Latest Company News
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:23:20 -0800
President Barack Obama has chosen Brian Deese, a veteran White House aide and a deputy director in his budget office, to replace John Podesta as a senior adviser and presidential whisperer, White House ...
- Northstar Engines
- 4.6L FWD (2009 CY produced 17,543)
- 4.6L RWD (2009 CY produced 2,323)
- Certified to the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standards in 2001 and recertified in May 2006.
- In 2002, the governor of Michigan recognized the Livonia Engine plant as a Clean Corporate Citizen (C3).
- 1971 - The plant was originally built as a component supplier to Cadillac
- 1984 - The plant became a part of Buick-Oldsmobile-Cadillac
- 1990 - The plant, through reorganization, became a part of the General Motors Engine Division (GMED)
- 1991 - January, the GMED plants were merged with the Hydra-matic Division to form the GM Powertrain Division
- 1992 - Began Production of 4.6L Northstar V8 Engine
- 1995 - Began Production of 4.0L Aurora V8 Engine
- 1999 - Began Production of 3.5L V6 Engine
- 2003 - Began Production of RWD V8 Engine