- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
General Motors Powertrain12200 Middlebelt Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 32.23||+0.10||+0.31%|
|OPEN = 32.25||HIGH = 32.35||LOW = 32.01|
Latest Financial News
New York Times - Nov 20, 2014
Will General Motors (GM) Stock Be Negatively Affected Today by Arizona Lawsuit? - TheStreet.com
Latest Company News
Sun, 23 Nov 2014 16:11:07 -0800
BUKIT MERTAJAM: A LAW lecturer stunned the 300 delegates at the Penang DAP convention here yesterday when he asked party secretary-general Lim Guan Eng embarassing questions about the purchase of a Mercedes-Benz as his official car. Shamsher Singh Thind wanted Lim, who is also chief minister, to explain the purchase of the luxury vehicle when the latter had criticised the Terengganu menteri ...
- Northstar Engines
- 4.6L FWD (2009 CY produced 17,543)
- 4.6L RWD (2009 CY produced 2,323)
- Certified to the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standards in 2001 and recertified in May 2006.
- In 2002, the governor of Michigan recognized the Livonia Engine plant as a Clean Corporate Citizen (C3).
- 1971 - The plant was originally built as a component supplier to Cadillac
- 1984 - The plant became a part of Buick-Oldsmobile-Cadillac
- 1990 - The plant, through reorganization, became a part of the General Motors Engine Division (GMED)
- 1991 - January, the GMED plants were merged with the Hydra-matic Division to form the GM Powertrain Division
- 1992 - Began Production of 4.6L Northstar V8 Engine
- 1995 - Began Production of 4.0L Aurora V8 Engine
- 1999 - Began Production of 3.5L V6 Engine
- 2003 - Began Production of RWD V8 Engine