- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
GMPT Bay City
General Motors Powertrain1001 Woodside Ave.
Bay City, MI 48708, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
General Motors - Cisco 18004
Latitude / Longitude
Latitude = 43.603839
Longitude = -83.8790179
General Motors - Current Stock Price
Ticker Symbol - GM
|CURRENT = 31.05||+0.32||+1.04%|
|OPEN = 30.81||HIGH = 31.295||LOW = 30.64|
Latest Financial News
General Motors faulty-switch compensation claims rise
Reuters - Dec 15, 2014
Reuters - Dec 15, 2014
(Reuters) - General Motors Co (GM.N) has received 64 claims for compensation for ignition switch defects in its cars in the past week, bringing the total to 2,326, according to the official administering the compensation program.General Motors Company (GM) To Pay Additional Compensation Claims for ... - StockWise Daily
Latest Company News
Early Glance: Autos companies
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 07:16:33 -0800
Shares of some top autos companies are up at 10 a.m.: Ford Motor Co. rose $.09 or .6 percent, to $14.18. General Motors Co. rose $.06 or .2 percent, to $30.79. Honda Motor Co. rose $.68 or 2.4 percent, ...
This company is affiliated with...
Employees - Hourly
Employees - Salary
Piston Pins, Connecting Rods, Pinion Pins & Valves, Camshafts, Oil Pumps, Channel Plates, Case Extensions, Accumulators, Balance Shafts
Recent Major Investments
- 2010, awarded $32 million investment for the Generation V V8 engine, connecting rod, camshaft and piston pins
- 2010, awarded $10.5 million investment for the next generation Ecotec engine connecting rod
- 2009, awarded $37 million investment into new business - connecting rods and camshaft for what is called "Family Zero" engines, which will go into the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze and 2011 Chevrolet Volt extended-range electric vehicle.
- 2008, replacing belt grinders, $15 million dollar investment
975,000 sq. ft.
- Wildlife Habitat Council Certification
- 2008 QNPM Phase III Recertification
- ISO 14001 certified since 1999
Bay city plant employees produce engine and transmission components incorporating the latest technology and improved product quality for General Motors Powertrain. This facility has a rich history in the community dating back to 1892 as the National Cycle Manufacturing Company. The plant is located approximately 90 miles North of Detroit on I-75 (exit 162A).