- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
GMPT Bay City
General Motors Powertrain1001 Woodside Ave.
Bay City, MI 48708, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 34.8||0.00||0.00%|
|OPEN = 34.88||HIGH = 35.14||LOW = 34.62|
Latest Financial News
Motley Fool - Aug 31, 2014
Latest Company News
Mon, 01 Sep 2014 05:12:59 -0700
People with leftist leanings, too often criticize free markets, citing market failure and greed as fundamental reasons for radical activism or resort to force. In India today, one often gets to hear terms such as 'crony capitalism.' While it is fair to criticize and blame particular companies when they go wrong it is not fair to wage war against the idea of a company as an institution in ...
- 2010, awarded $32 million investment for the Generation V V8 engine, connecting rod, camshaft and piston pins
- 2010, awarded $10.5 million investment for the next generation Ecotec engine connecting rod
- 2009, awarded $37 million investment into new business - connecting rods and camshaft for what is called "Family Zero" engines, which will go into the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze and 2011 Chevrolet Volt extended-range electric vehicle.
- 2008, replacing belt grinders, $15 million dollar investment
- Wildlife Habitat Council Certification
- 2008 QNPM Phase III Recertification
- ISO 14001 certified since 1999