- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
GMPT Saginaw Metal Casting
General Motors Powertrain1629 N Washington Ave.
Saginaw, MI 48601, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 37.09||-0.60||-1.59%|
|OPEN = 37.56||HIGH = 37.56||LOW = 36.76|
Latest Financial News
New York Times - Mar 8, 2014
GM must address recall soon - Drive
Latest Company News
Sun, 09 Mar 2014 16:12:01 -0700
DETROIT - William Clay Ford was born into a fortune and spent much of his life staying away from fame as he steered the family business and owned an NFL franchise. The man reverently referred to as Mr. Ford, the last surviving grandchild of automotive pioneer Henry Ford and owner of the Detroit Lions, died Sunday. Ford Motor Co. said in a statement that Ford died of pneumonia at his home in ...
- Three technically advanced process lines.
- Green Sand - makes the GEN IV Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- Precision Sand- makes the GEN IV Aluminum V8 5.3L and 6.0L Blocks
- Lost Foam - makes the Aluminum L-850 Block
- Recognized as the North American Foundry of the Year in 2007.
- Award winning landscape for Wetlands