- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
GMPT Saginaw Metal Casting
General Motors Powertrain1629 N Washington Ave.
Saginaw, MI 48601, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 31.08||+0.30||+0.97%|
|OPEN = 31.15||HIGH = 31.27||LOW = 30.95|
Latest Financial News
Motley Fool - Oct 26, 2014
Latest Company News
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 00:02:25 -0700
"We're not trying to push any limits here. We're members of this community, too, and we want to make people comfortable." — Ted Wilbur, boyfriend of nurse Kaci Hickox, who defied a quarantine order by the state of Maine despite testing negative for the Ebola virus.
- Three technically advanced process lines.
- Green Sand - makes the GEN IV Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- Precision Sand- makes the GEN IV Aluminum V8 5.3L and 6.0L Blocks
- Lost Foam - makes the Aluminum L-850 Block
- Recognized as the North American Foundry of the Year in 2007.
- Award winning landscape for Wetlands