- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
GMVM Lansing Grand River
General Motors Vehicle Manufacturing920 Townsend St.
Lansing, MI 48910, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
General Motors - Cisco 19300
Latitude / Longitude
Latitude = 42.724187
Longitude = -84.555552
General Motors - Current Stock Price
Ticker Symbol - GM
|CURRENT = 33.23||+0.42||+1.28%|
|OPEN = 32.62||HIGH = 33.31||LOW = 32.62|
Latest Financial News
Exclusive: GM develops contingency plans in case Takata recalls widen
Reuters - Dec 19, 2014
Reuters - Dec 19, 2014
1 U.S. automaker's air bag specifications and data so any replacement parts made by others would work in GM vehicles, GM spokesman James Cain told Reuters in response to questions about the company's plans. This approach secures future capacity if it ...
Latest Company News
GM gets 104 more claims for faulty ignition switch compensation
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 07:43:24 -0800
(Reuters) - General Motors Co has received 104 claims for compensation for ignition switch defects in its cars in the past week, bringing the total to 2,430, according to the official adm...
This company is affiliated with...
Employees - Hourly
Employees - Salary
- Cadillac CTS and CTS-V (2009 CY produced - 33,654)
- Cadillac STS and STS-V (2009 CY produced - 2,926)
- Cadillac SRX (2009 CY produced) - 5
- Cadillac CTS Wagon (2009 CY produced) 2600
- 2009 CY Production Total - 39,185
- Cadillac CTS Coupe and CTS Coupe V - Start of production June 2010
Body Shop, Paint Shop, General Assembly, Central Utilities Complex
Recent Major Investments
$707 million (includes Initial investment, building expansion and upgrades)
2.5 Million sq. ft.
- 2007 Harbour Report, Most Productive Midsize Conventional Car (STS) and Most Productive Midsize Crossover (SRX):
- 2005 Harbour Report, Most Productive Luxury Car
- 2005 Energy Star Award - Excellence in Energy Management
- 2004 J.D. Power Gold Plant Award
- 2004 Harbour Report, Most Productive Luxury Car
- 2004 Energy Star Award - Excellence in Energy Management
- 2003 J.D. Power Silver Plant Award
General Motors Lansing Grand River Assembly is located in Lansing, MI and is one of GM’s newest plants in North America. Constructed in 1999, it is designed around GM’s Global Manufacturing System (GMS) and focuses on maximum performance in safety, people systems, quality, customer responsiveness, cost and environment. Lansing Grand River is home to the Cadillac CTS, Cadillac STS and the all-new Cadillac CTS Wagon.