- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
General Motors Vehicle Manufacturing2525 Abram St.
Arlington, TX 76010, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
General Motors - Cisco 18008
Latitude / Longitude
Latitude = 32.735416
Longitude = -97.066219
General Motors - Current Stock Price
Ticker Symbol - GM
|CURRENT = 30.04||-0.89||-2.88%|
|OPEN = 31.03||HIGH = 31.28||LOW = 29.98|
Latest Financial News
Why Southwest Airlines Co, AT&T Inc., and General Motors Company Are ...
Investorplace.com - Oct 23, 2014
Investorplace.com - Oct 23, 2014
Southwest Why Southwest Airlines Co, AT&T Inc., and General Motors Company Are Todays The same cannot be said for shares of Southwest Airlines (LUV), AT&T (T), and General Motors (GM), which each lost meaningful ground on Thursday.
Latest Company News
Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:35:21 -0700
A look at New York Stock Exchange 10 most-active stocks at the close of trading: AT&T Inc. rose .6 percent to $33.87 with 28,797,000 shares traded. Bank of America Corp. rose .7 percent to $16.72 with ...
Shop Chairperson - Belinda Langley
This company is affiliated with...
Employees - Hourly and Salary
Paul D. Graham
- (M-F) Day shift start time - 6:00 a.m. EST
- (M-F) Night shift start time- 5:30 p.m. EST (Sat-Night Shift-start time-4:30 p.m.)
GMC Yukon, Yukon Hybrid and Yukon XL, Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, and Tahoe Hybrid, Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV
- Plant production began January 6, 1954.
- First car built was a 4-door black Pontiac Chieftain.
- Starting hourly wage rate for a line operator in 1954 was $1.78.
- Plant production began with full size cars, followed by intermediate cars, and then returning to full size cars.
- Plant converted to truck production in 1997.
- Arlington Assembly Plant is 3.75 million square feet on 250 acres.
- 2,400 people are currently employed.
- Approximately 1,140 vehicles are produced daily
- 2010 J.D. Initial Quality Survey Award Winners: Chevrolet Tahoe, Full Size SUV; Cadillac Escalade, Luxury SUV
- GM Arlington products swept the 2010 J.D. Power IQS full-size SUV segment, with Tahoe winning & Suburban, Yukon ranking 2nd and 3rd in the segment
- GM pays $1 Million in wages every day at the Arlington Assembly plant- this is new money coming back into the community
Production History By Vehicle
- Roadmaster (1954-1958, 1992-1996),
- Special (1954-1958)
- Super (1954-1958)
- Century (1955-1958)
- Electra (1959-1963)
- La Sabre (1959-1963)
- Invicta (1959-1963)
- Regal (1982-1983)
- Eighty-Eight (1954-1965, 1988-1990)
- Ninety-Eight (1954-1965)
- Starfire (1962-1965)
- Cutlass (1971-1981)
- Cutlass Supreme (1978-1981)
- Supreme (1984-1987)
- Starchief (1954-1959)
- Chieftain (1954-1959)
- Catalina (1960-1970)
- Bonneville (1960-1970)
- Ventura (1960-1967)
- Tempest (1968-1970)
- GTO (1968-1970)
- Lemans (1968-1970)
- Sprint (1975-1977)
- Sierra (1997-1999)
- Yukon (1998-Present)
- Yukon Hybrid (2007- Present)
- Yukon XL (2001-Present)
- Brougham (1988-1993)
- Fleetwood (1994-1996)
- Escalade (1998-Present)
- Escalade ESV (2006- Present)
- Biscayne (1963-1970)
- Impala (1963-1970)
- Bel-Air (1963-1970)
- Caprice (1966-1967)
- Chevelle (1968-1977)
- Monte Carlo (1972-1987)
- El Camino (1973-1977, 1979-1984)
- Malibu (1978-1983)
- Caballero (1979-1984)
- Caprice (1988-1996)
- Regular Cab (1997-1999)
- Extended Cab (1997-1998)
- Tahoe (1998- Present)
- Tahoe Hybrid (2007 - Present)
- Suburban (2001-Present)