- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
General Motors Powertrain26427 State Route 281
Defiance, OH 43512, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 33.7||0.00||0.00%|
|OPEN = 0||HIGH = 0||LOW = 0|
Latest Financial News
Fox Business - 15 hours ago
Latest Company News
Mon, 20 May 2013 15:34:31 -0700
By Nate Raymond and Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. authorities brought criminal charges against three New York University researchers on Monday, alleging they conspired to take bribes from Chinese medical and research outfits for details about NYU research into magnetic resonance imaging technology. A criminal complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Manhattan charged Yudong Zhu ...
- Plant 1: Built in 1948, 1,099,032 sq ft
- Plant 2 West: Built in 1965, 576,519 sq. ft.
- Lost Foam Aluminum: Built in 2001, 316,379 sq. ft.
- GM announced, in 2007, a $61 million investment to produce Precision Sand castings at Defiance.
- GM made, in 2008, a $26 million investment to produce Family 0 components to support Voltec and Turbo engines for the Chevrolet Cruze.
- GM announced in Feb. 2010, a $60 million investment to produce Precision Sand castings to support the new Ecotec Engine program.
- GM announced in April 2010, a $115 million investment to produce a new generation of fuel efficient small block truck and car engine components. The investment includes the addition of precision sand casting and retains up to 189 jobs.
- Winner of 2008 AFL-CIO Labor-Management Award
- Ohio State Energy Plan Grant - American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Targeting Industry Efficiency Program