- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
Metal Fabrication Division5400 Chevrolet Blvd.
Parma, OH 44130, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 37.69||+0.15||+0.40%|
|OPEN = 37.96||HIGH = 38.01||LOW = 37.45|
Latest Financial News
New York Times - Mar 8, 2014
GM must address recall soon - Drive
Latest Company News
Sun, 09 Mar 2014 16:12:01 -0700
DETROIT - William Clay Ford was born into a fortune and spent much of his life staying away from fame as he steered the family business and owned an NFL franchise. The man reverently referred to as Mr. Ford, the last surviving grandchild of automotive pioneer Henry Ford and owner of the Detroit Lions, died Sunday. Ford Motor Co. said in a statement that Ford died of pneumonia at his home in ...
- 1948 Metal Center & Transmission Plant
- 1970 Powertrain Plant
- Stamping Consolidation Implementation - Current
- Progressive Press Systems 1999 - $90 million
- Civic Star Award for partnership with the Parma Schools through the "World in Motion" Program.
- Achieved "Zero Landfill" status by recycling or reusing all normal plant wastes and no longer sending any production waste to landfills.