- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
Metal Fabrication Division5400 Chevrolet Blvd.
Parma, OH 44130, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 34.71||-0.14||-0.40%|
|OPEN = 34.92||HIGH = 34.93||LOW = 34.58|
Latest Financial News
Los Angeles Times - Aug 26, 2014
Latest Company News
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:18:15 -0700
By Bernie Woodall and Paul Lienert DETROIT (Reuters) - General Motors Co and the United Auto Workers on Wednesday trumpeted the news that production of the Cadillac SRX would be shifted from Mexico to Tennessee, but Reuters has learned that GM also plans to move some other assembly work in the opposite direction. The company plans to shift some production of the Chevrolet Equinox from Spring ...
- 1948 Metal Center & Transmission Plant
- 1970 Powertrain Plant
- Stamping Consolidation Implementation - Current
- Progressive Press Systems 1999 - $90 million
- Civic Star Award for partnership with the Parma Schools through the "World in Motion" Program.
- Achieved "Zero Landfill" status by recycling or reusing all normal plant wastes and no longer sending any production waste to landfills.