- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
Metal Fabrication Division220 E Columbia Ave.
Pontiac, MI 48340, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 30.84||+0.50||+1.65%|
|OPEN = 30.5||HIGH = 31.07||LOW = 30.32|
Latest Financial News
Fast Company - 9 hours ago
Tesla blocked from Michigan with law backed by dealers, General Motors - Yahoo Singapore News (blog)
Latest Company News
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 19:33:10 -0700
By Ben Klayman DETROIT (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp recalled 247,000 cars, SUVs and pickup trucks in the United States on Monday because of potentially defective front passenger air bag inflators from Japan's Takata Corp that can rupture and spray metal shrapnel, according to U.S. safety regulators. That raised the number of vehicles affected by regional recalls launched in June by several ...
- 2010: Actively involved in environmental initiatives within the local community, including: Adopt-A-Road, Earth Day activities, and river monitoring events with local schools
- 2010: Local fundraising efforts to support of the United Negro College Fund
- 2009: Charitable contributions to local charitable causes surpassing $3,300
- 2009: Participation in A World in Motion program
- 2008: Employees contributed over $14,000 to various charitable causes.
- 2008: Employees taught math and science skills to Owen Elementary 4th and 5th graders through A World in Motion program.