- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
Metal Fabrication Division2369 Ellsworth Bailey Rd. SW
Warren, OH 44481, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 33.42||+1.03||+3.18%|
|OPEN = 32.99||HIGH = 33.77||LOW = 32.81|
Latest Financial News
Wall Street Journal - May 17, 2013
GM returns to IPO levels - UPI.com
Latest Company News
Sun, 19 May 2013 09:28:34 -0700
For months the young emperor to the north has been threatening to turn this thriving metropolis into a "sea of fire." But it's not easy to ruffle the jaunty vibe of 75-year-old Kim Chong-shik as he strolls among young couples and shoppers along the boutiques of the Gangnam District.
- Vehicle Assembly 1966
- Metal Center 1970
- Paint Shop 2004
- 2009 Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber - top manufacturing expansion award
- 2009 United Way outstanding corporate contributor award
- 2008 PACE Award, Green Logic paint detackification process, Paint Shop
- 2008 Wildlife Habitat Council Recertification & Site Recognition Award
- 2006/2007 PMN Outstanding People & Community Leadership Awards
General Motors Lordstown Complex is the proud maker of the Chevrolet Cruze. It is among the the most productive and highest volume single line vehicle assembly facilities in the world with total volume at over 14-million vehicles since production started in 1966. In September 2010, the complex officially launched and started shipping the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze.
Most Lordstown team members are represented by United Autoworker Locals 1112 and 1714.
Lordstown Complex is located off the Ohio Turnpike (Interstate 80) twenty miles west of the Ohio-Pennsylvania border.