- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
General Motors Vehicle Manufacturing1000 General Motors Dr.
Janesville, WI 53546, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 34.8||+0.12||+0.35%|
|OPEN = 34.74||HIGH = 34.85||LOW = 34.61|
Latest Financial News
Motley Fool - 20 hours ago
Latest Company News
Mon, 01 Sep 2014 02:59:56 -0700
The world's first mass-produced cars with eye and head-tracking technology will be able to warn drivers when they are becoming distracted. Australian firm Seeing Machines has teamed up with US car giant General Motors to supply tracking devices for 500,000 vehicles over the next five years. Seeing Machines chief executive Ken Kroeger told the Financial Times: "Safety doesn’t sell cars - sexy ...
- Chevrolet Suburban
- Chevrolet Tahoe
- GMC Yukon & Yukon XL
- GMC Yukon Denali & XL Denali
- NPR Low Cab Forward Chassis Cab (Joint venture with Isuzu)
- One main production shift; One maintenance shift (3rd)
- Line 1 (Full-size SUVs)
- Line 3 (NPR Low Cab Forward Chassis Cab)
- 2007 Consumer Guide - Suburban & Tahoe "Best Buy" Large SUV
- 2007 Consumer Guide - Yukon & Yukon Denali "Recommended Buy"
- 2007 J.D. Power - Yukon "Initial Quality & Vehicle Dependability"
- 2007 Consumer Reports - Suburban & Tahoe "Recommended Rating"
- 2006 Chairman's Honors Award - 900 GMT Launch
- 2006 Since 2003, 4-peat Sustained Energy Excellence Award
- 2005 J.D. Power - Suburban "Highest Initial Quality"
- 2005 Forward Janesville names UAW/GM "Business of the Year"
- 2004 Governor's Award for Excellence in Environmental Performance