- Facility / Union Locator
- Submit a Location
- Industry News
- Local News
- General Motors
General Motors Vehicle Manufacturing1000 General Motors Dr.
Janesville, WI 53546, USA
- Verified Good
- Verified Bad
|CURRENT = 32.81||+1.06||+3.34%|
|OPEN = 31.76||HIGH = 32.93||LOW = 31.75|
Latest Financial News
Reuters - Dec 19, 2014
Latest Company News
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 04:16:21 -0800
By Robin Emmott and Robert-Jan Bartunek GENK, Belgium (Reuters) - In the heart of western Europe, the Belgian-Dutch-German rust belt has been dealt another blow. Two car plants closed this month as companies sought cheaper labor elsewhere, the final chapter of a manufacturing boom that began when coal mines fuelling Europe's industrialization shut in the 1960s. The final production day at Ford ...
- Chevrolet Suburban
- Chevrolet Tahoe
- GMC Yukon & Yukon XL
- GMC Yukon Denali & XL Denali
- NPR Low Cab Forward Chassis Cab (Joint venture with Isuzu)
- One main production shift; One maintenance shift (3rd)
- Line 1 (Full-size SUVs)
- Line 3 (NPR Low Cab Forward Chassis Cab)
- 2007 Consumer Guide - Suburban & Tahoe "Best Buy" Large SUV
- 2007 Consumer Guide - Yukon & Yukon Denali "Recommended Buy"
- 2007 J.D. Power - Yukon "Initial Quality & Vehicle Dependability"
- 2007 Consumer Reports - Suburban & Tahoe "Recommended Rating"
- 2006 Chairman's Honors Award - 900 GMT Launch
- 2006 Since 2003, 4-peat Sustained Energy Excellence Award
- 2005 J.D. Power - Suburban "Highest Initial Quality"
- 2005 Forward Janesville names UAW/GM "Business of the Year"
- 2004 Governor's Award for Excellence in Environmental Performance