IBEW Local Union 1412

2101 Lake Francis Drive
Apopka, FL 32712, USA

Stay Up-To-Date

Local News for IBEW Local Union 1412

Apopka, FL

01/26: New businesses

Sun, 25 Jan 2015 10:08:08 -0800

Occupational licenses issued recently by county and municipal governments in Central Florida; data collected by Market Force Corp. of Newtown Square, Pa.

Uncommitted: Martez Ivey of Apopka High School

Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:00:00 -0800

Martez Ivey - Ultimate Highlights - Apopka (FL) 9,207 views2:00 Martez Ivey, Apopka (Fla.) 247Sports Composite Ranking: 1 247Sports Ranking: 2 Position: OT Height: 6-5 Weight: 275 Finalists: The 5-star recruit has an 82 percent chance of landing at Florida, per the 247Sports Crystal Ball. The next in line at 18 percent is Auburn. Which school will Martez Ivey choose?

Get a little dirty on race benefiting Oakland Nature Preserve

Sat, 03 Jan 2015 20:48:57 -0800

All you road racers, why not take it to the next level doing a 3-miler on dirt trails at Oakland Nature Preserve?

Local news for other International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers locations